Draw your players exactly where you need them.
- Postioning a player is simple, select the player and drag him around, even works with touch devices.
- Need precision alignment? We have built in alignment tools to help you get exact positioning.
- Not only can you drag your players with your mouse, you can move players with your keyboard arrow keys as well.
- You can also shift your entire formation left and right as well as up and down by moving the line of scrimmage.
- For more advanced uses you can even FLIP your play, that I Right play just became an I Left play with ONE click.
Adding Routes to your players is simple.
- Adding routes or blocking assignments to your players is a simple ONE-click process.
- Choose any type of route, you can add straight lines, curved lines and even zone assignments.
- Most other products out there either have very limited line drawing ability, such as no curved lines, or their route drawing tools require you to be a graphics designer to get it right.
- Not ours, if you can click and drag a mouse you can draw any kind of route you need.
Use preset routes to make drawing even easier.
- With a simple click of the mouse you can add any of our common preset routes to your players.
- Choose from common routes such as a POST route or CORNER route, one simple click and your done.
- Need the route to be a little more this or a little more that, you can edit the preset route just like any other route, giving you complete control.
Customize Your Route Drawings.
- Not only are routes easy to draw, they are just as easy to customize.
- You can change the color of any route, you can even have different parts of the route a different color (great for secondary or tertiary routes)
- Not all routes should end with an arrow, thats why you can change the route endpoint to be another shape, such as a circle, a square or a tee (great for blocking assignments)
- The style of a route can also be changed, it can be solid, dashed or dotted.
- You can even make your route lines thicker or thinner, its all up to you and all very simple to use.
Customize more than routes, customize your players too.
- Just as easy as it is to customize your route drawings, you can also customize your players.
- You can change your players fill color, outline color and label color
- Great for highlighting an important player on a specific play or simply matching to your team colors.
See for yourself how easy it is to draw and customize your plays